Friday, August 15, 2008

Bay Beach





playing in the wading pool at Bay BeachWhile we were in Wisconsin, we went to this little kid amusement park called Bay Beach in Greenbay. Jason went there a lot as a kid. Abby had so much fun. She was so cute riding in all the boats and cars all by herself. I had one of those moments where all of a sudden I realized she's growing up. She's a little kid now, not my little baby. Its exciting and sad at the same time. Here's some quick videos of Abby on the rides and some photos.
















2 comments:

Hannah said...

Chani!!!! I'm so glad you found my blog! I've been wondering what ever happened to you. Your kids are so adorable. I know what you mean about them growing up. I get so sad whenever Sam learnes something new and I know pretty soon he won't need me as much any more. That's the way it goes though, right!

Hey I wanted to leave a memory of you on your blog.

I remember when me, you, Shai, Kim and Emily all went up to Provo for your dance competition, and we got to stay in a hotel, eat at Los Hermano's and watch you dance. It was such a fun time and something I'd never gotten to do before. I remember sitting in your mom's van and making up beat-box tunes with all of you guys. There was one we did about a train and something else. But it was really one of the funnest times of my whole adolecents.

Please keep in touch!

Dayna said...

That first picture of Abby in the pool is great! You need to put that one on your wall!! The smile on her face is bigger than she is! You must have had a great time!